REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY CONTENT UTB/CONS/2019-2020/00301
Uganda Tourism Board has allocated funds for the acquisition of to be used for the acquisition of consultancy services for Photography and Videography Content. The consultancy services ("the Services") include provision of high content creation of photography and videography production. The consultancy services shall aggressively market Uganda as a tourist destination of choice in the international markets. The estimated duration of the assignment is 6 Calendar months.
Uganda Tourism Board now invites eligible consultancy firms ("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultancy firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The Consultancy Firm shall:
- Provide full names of the consultancy firm, its address and registration details/certificates (including year of incorporation or years of experience)
- Executive summary and a description of the proposer’s organization’s services and activities including company organization chart.
- Any other information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
The following shall be the shortlisting criteria:
- Experience in production of promotional materials and documentary videos with a minimum of ten (10) years experience in the field
- At least five (5) sample works of related projects.
- Proof of very good knowledge of Uganda in terms of travel, cultures, locations and tourism sites.
- A detailed list of appropriate equipment to carry out the project.
Profile and CVs of company technical team and all crew members
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, 08:00am to 5:00pm (local time).
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form (In English Language) to the address below in person by Wednesday, 24th June 2020 at 11.00 (Local time).
The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
Location: 6th Floor, Block C, Lugogo House
Street Address: Plot 42, Lugogo Bypass
Postal Office No.: P.O. Box 7211
Telephone: +256 414-342 196/7
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Bid Document