PUBLIC NOTICE: GUIDELINES TO ACCESS OF UGANDA TOURISM BOARD OFFICES AS UGANDA TAKES PRECAUTION AGAINST COVID-19
In light of the presidential directive on the management of COVID-19, and as Uganda heightens her safety measures against the disease, it is of utmost importance that we take the necessary precautions as a country and as an institution.
Uganda Tourism Board will no longer receive any physical copies of documents and discourages physical visits to the office. Furthermore, measures to minimize physical visits and encourage social distancing have been put in place as follows;
1. General inquiries
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone contact: +256 781837213
2. For marketing and product development inquiries;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone contact: +256 772 977 007
3. For inquiries on Quality Assurance (Registration, Inspection, Classification and Grading);
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone contact: + 256 772368747
- Website: https://utb.go.ug/page/registration
Uganda Tourism Board electronic communication lines remain open and the institution remains at the service of the public and encourages all those that are unable to access online support to strictly adhere to the Ministry of Health guidelines of social distancing.
We call upon the general public to follow the directives given by his Excellency, the President of Uganda and the guidelines offered by the Ministry of Health in order to fight COVID-19 in Uganda.