FRAME WORK BID NOTICE
The Uganda Tourism Board (UTB) has allocated funds to be used for the Supply/Provision of various supplies and non-consultancy services under framework contract.
Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply/provision of the underlisted supplies/services.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the address given below at 8 from 8.00 a.m. Bidding documents may be inspected from https: // www.utb.go.ug
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application on company letterhead to the address below at 8 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only) per subject of procurement. Payment shall be through the URA e-payment platform.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 at or before time and dates indicated in #2 above. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration. Bid securing declarations must be valid until 31st December 2022. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting/site visit.
8. (a) Documents may be issued from:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit
Uganda Tourism Board (UTB)
6th Floor, Block C, Lugogo House
Plot 42, Lugogo Bypass
P.O Box 7211, Kampala – Uganda
(b) Bids must be delivered to: 8(a)
(c) Address of bid opening: 8(a)
Download Bid Documents